Exporting grain throughout the Asia-Pacific region
From "Farm to Buyers Doorstep"
Australian Grain Link (AGL) is a privately owned Agribusiness that is based in the Riverina of New South Wales. It is a fully integrated business with assets and commercial interests in every stage of the supply chain. AGL uses natural farming systems that are “Clean & Green” and have superior qualities. Grain in containers to discerning export customers is our specialty.
- Capacity to control the supply chain which ensures full product traceability.
- Grower relationships guarantees supply & consistency to our customers with homogenous grain quality.
- TerraAg’s agronomic services ensures Non Genetically Modified Seed.
- Grain Trade Australia quality & testing standards applied and exceeded.
- The annual snow melt guarantees water for production throughout the region.
Supply Chain Control:
- Ownership in Warrawidgee Station/Largescale Irrigation Farms guarantees production of 100,000 tonnes of grain every year.
- Ownership of Freight Link ensures on time logistics every time.
- Ownership of Western Riverina Intermodal Terminal (WRIFT) creates reliabilty through control of all container packing.
- Ownership of storage sites with the capacity of over 500,000 tonnes of segregated grain storage with Pesticide Residue Free (PRF) standard procedure.
- AQIS accredited storage sites ensures that Australian Government Export Standards are adhered to and exceeded.
Specialty Grains are our niche but other grains, oilseeds and pulses are also provided
|Sorghum||Milling Oats||Cotton Seed|
AGL is looking for
- Long term relationships direct with flour millers and processors who who wish to achieve above average quality, with superior consumer products.
- Partnerships with customers interested in products grown under natural conditions and their traceability, and who have the ability to leverage their market position.