Exporting grain throughout the Asia-Pacific region
From "Farm to Buyers Doorstep"
Australian Grain Link (AGL) is a privately owned Agribusiness that is based in the Riverina of New South Wales. It is a fully integrated business with assets and commercial interests in every stage of the supply chain. The natural farming systems utilised ensure that AGL’s products are “Clean & Green” and have superior qualities.
Grain in containers to discerning export customers is our speciality.
Australian Grain Link's point’s of Difference that make us the ideal long term supplier are summarised below:
- Point of Origin Identification ensures full product trace-ability of all grains exported in containers.
- Non Genetically Modified (NON GM) Grain Production is Guaranteed through Terra Ag's closed loop agronomy services to our long term farmer base.
- The Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area in which AGL is centred has secure water for grain production as the annual snow melt guarantees production.
- Supply Chain Control by AGL further guarantees supply & consistency to our customers with homogenous grain quality.
Grainlink have ownership at all Strategic Points in The Supply Chain as demonstrated below:
- Largescale Irrigation Farms able to produce 100,000 tonnes of grain every year.
- Modern Transport Fleet with Road / Rail Interface capabilities ensures on time delivery every time.
- Ownership of our own Intermodal located at Wumbulgal & known as Western Riverina Intermodal Terminal(WRIFT).
- Storage Capacity of over 500,000 tonnes with Pesticide Residue Free (PRF) standard procedure.
Speciality Grains are our niche but of course all standard grains & grains are also provided.
- Soft Wheat : for producing confectionery, cakes, sweet biscuits, pastries and steamed buns.
- Noodle Wheat : segregated noodle wheat for both Udon and White Salted Noodles.
- White Corn : renowned for its boutique flour properties and better natural flavour.
AQIS & Grain Trade Australia Accreditation standards are not only met, but exceeded by AGL.
AGL’s capacity to implement and manage a complete paddock to port strategy with its product lines in containers is a standout characteristic of the company within the Australian Grains Industry.
AGL is targeting long term relationships direct with flour millers and processors who wish to achieve above average quality, with superior consumer products.
AGL is a natural partner for customers interested in the origin of their foods and who have the ability to leverage their market position. Promoting products that provide the healthy benefits that flow from grain grown under natural conditions, that are non GM, and stored in PRF facilities with complete traceability.