INTERNATIONAL MARKETS & EXPORT: Australian Grain Link Pty Ltd
Australian Grain Links ability to deliver our valued customers a streamlined package is based on the development of our new container intermodal located at Wumbulgal.
The Wumbulgal site is being developed as a complete road & rail interface & is known as the Western Riverina Intermodal Freight Terminal (WRIFT).
WRIFT will enable Grain Link significant expansion & delivery capbilities for decades to come.
Australian Grain Link Pty Limited exports into the international grain market , exporting grain in containers throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Australian Grain Link is able to offer end users a streamlined package which includes:
- High quality, segregated grain storage providing PRF grain (Pesticide Residue Free).
- Knowledge and understanding of end-user flour and baking quality requirements and matching the correct wheat with consumer requirements.
- Modern and international transport fleet with all accreditation.
- Long term focus on strategic relationships.
- Complete and cost effective "Farm to Customer" service.
Australian Grain Link markets the following specialty wheat:
- Soft Wheat – for biscuits, cakes and multi-purpose flours.
- ASWS/ANW1 – noodle wheat, for yellow and white noodle consumption.
- APH2 – prime hard wheat to satisfy the most discerning customer's requirements.
- H2/APW – for multipurpose baking requirements.
All of Australian Grain Link's up country storage sites are AQIS accredited and provide all necessary documentation. This ensures Government requirements and minimum standards are not only met but exceeded. Australian Grain Link is able to provide cost efficient, reliable shipping of containers for CNF destination markets.
Australian Grain Link Pty Limited can deliver to the following DCT ports, by road or rail:
- Melbourne (Australian Grain Link's preferred high capacity port)
- Sydney or Newcastle as required by our customers.