INTERNATIONAL MARKETS & EXPORT: Australian Grain Link Pty Ltd
Australian Grain Link (AGL) successfully exports into the international grain market, exporting grain in containers throughout the Asia Pacific region.
AGL has further developed a streamlined package to ensure safe and successful delivery of export products in containers into the future.
- AGL has developed the Wumbulgal site, a new container intermodal as a complete road and rail interface. It is known as the Western Riverina Intermodal Freight Terminal (WRIFT).
- WRIFT will ensure ongoing expansion and delivery capabilities.
- AGL can deliver to the DCT ports, by road or rail. Melbourne (preferred high capacity port) and Sydney or Newcastle as required by customers.
The streamlined package includes:
- High quality, segregated grain storage providing Pesticide Residue Free (PRF) grain.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of end-user flour and baking quality requirements, ensuring correct match for consumer requirements.
- Modern and international transport fleet with all accreditation.
- Long term focus on strategic relationships.
- Complete and cost effective “Farm to Customer” service
AGL specialises in marketing the following niche markets:
- Soft Wheat – for biscuits, cakes and multi-purpose flours.
- ASWS/ANW1 – noodle wheat, for yellow and white noodle consumption.
- APH2 – prime hard wheat to satisfy the most discerning customer's requirements.
- H2/APW – for multipurpose baking requirements.